Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

theBalm time Balm Concealer - Light/Medium Review and Swatch





I own two pots of this concealer. I thought one was lost so I bought another one. I haven't even used half of one of them and I have had them for a couple of years now. They are no drier now then they were when I purchased them. Personally, this is one of my favourite concealers for the face. It works well on blotchy areas or to cover up blemishes. I do not recommend this product for under the eye area. This product tends to be a bit dry and it creases like mad under the eye area. Strangely enough, because my skin is combination/oily, it blends right into my foundation on my cheeks, chin, forehead etc. and feels comfortable all day and does not look dry or cakey. However, if you have dry skin I would not recommend this.

                                                             swatch not blended out


It is $18 U.S. and I think around $22 Canadian. I am finding that the Balm products are getting difficult to get. Haute Look has amazing deals sometimes on the Balm products. Some Rexall/Pharma Plus stores also still sell the Balm. Sephora has a very limited selection online now.

Packaging: 8/10 
Pigmentation: 8/10 
Easy to Work With: 7/10 (not under the eye!)
Longevity: 8/10
Texture: 7/10 (it's a little dry) 
Price: 7/10
Ingredients: 10/10
Travel Worthy: 10/10 
Attractiveness of Product: 8/10 (not under the eye!)
Would I buy this again? Yes
Overall Rating: 8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment