Pages

Monday 24 April 2017

OPI GelColor Don't Bossa Nova Me Around - Show and Tell plus Swatch


I couldn't resist and I got another shellac manicure with OPI Gel Color in Don't Bossa Nova Me Around. I liked the colour so much that I ran out and bought the regular OPI nail polish in the same colour. They look identical to me even thought I know sometimes there is a subtle difference between the gel colour and the regular polish. Those are my real nails in the picture above in case anyone is wondering. They are getting long! I think square suits my hands, but the manicurist told me to try coffin the next time. So we'll see.

I really like this colour and I think it goes with anything. I believe it is discontinued so if you like it hurry up and get it from your local Trade Secrets or beauty supply place. It's from the OPI Brazil collection.

Also, got a pedicure...not the same day though. Will put that post up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment