Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

OPI GelColor Every Month is Oktoberfest - Show and Tell

I got a gel manicure a little over a week ago and I chose this colour by OPI - Every Month is Oktoberfest. It's gorgeous! This colour was originally part of the Germany Collection. I believe OPI described it as a plum but you could describe it as a blackened reddish plum. I'm wearing it in the picture below. I had meant to take a picture of my manicure when it was fresh, so sorry it's a week old but I think it still looks good.  

In the picture I am holding a bottle of the regular OPI nail polish in the same colour. The funny thing is that I already had this colour in my collection but had never worn it! I was truly missing out. I think the gelcolor might be a tad darker than the original polish. The gelcolors tend not to be 100% bang on.






No comments:

Post a Comment