Pages

Sunday 31 May 2015

Nivea A Kiss Of Olive Oil & Lemon Moisture Rich Lip Care - Review


I have a small rant and rave before I get into today's short review. Nivea doesn't sell this product in the Olive Oil and Lemon scent/flavour here in Canada. What is up with that??? I even checked their "Canadian" website and sure enough this is not a scent that is listed. Instead, we Canadians get stuck with the scents that no one gives damn about like Mint and Minerals or some such rubbish.

During my last several trips to the U.S. over the past few years, I have had to search high and low for this scent and struck out each and every time except the last time. I cannot locate this scent in any drug store (and believe me I have looked in hundreds!) in New York, Pennsylvania, Florida and Nevada state. Ask my husband, I drove him nuts on the hunt for this elusive product! I finally found it in a Ulta just outside of Buffalo, NY. Hallelujah!

So was my mission worthwhile? It was. I have to say that I have purchased other Nivea lip care products and this one is by far the best. I am really enjoying it. I am sad that I only bought one. I will definitely be picking this one up again (if I can find it) the next time I am stateside. This lip balm smells nice, glides on well and moisturizes very well. Next to Bite Beauty Lip Agave Mask and my Burt's Bees, this is likely coming in as my third favourite uncoloured lip balm.

There isn't much else to say about this product. I think I only paid $2 or $3 U.S. for it. It's good stuff! I like to wear it to bed at night.

Packaging: 10/10
Pigmentation: N/A
Easy to Work With: 10/10
Longevity: 10/10
Texture: 10/10
Price: 10/10
Ingredients: 8/10
Travel Worthy: 10/10
Attractiveness of Product: N/A
Would I buy this again? YES
Overall Rating: 9.5/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment