Pages

Monday 22 December 2014

Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask - Review


This may very well be my new favourite cleanser. I have been using it for the last couple of months and so far, it is really impressing me. I have a few small tubes of this, mostly from gift with purchase bags, and for longest time, I didn't give them a second thought. Maybe it's just me, but I have never found that companies that specialize in makeup and perfume make the best cleansers. In this case, I was dead wrong. I love most Estee Lauder products, so why I failed to give this one a try for so long is beyond me.

You only need a little of this. If you add a generous amount of water and rub it between your hands and then apply it to your face, you will have a wonderful, refreshing lather. I like to use this product with my Clarisonic Mia 2. My face has never felt cleaner or more refreshed when I use this product. My face is literally squeaky clean afterwards. Another plus is that my face doesn't get dried out after using this. It cleans deep down and gets my makeup off. I have found that I have a lot fewer blemishes too since I started with this product.

I have not yet used it as a mask, put I plan on giving that a go. The only thing I don't like about this product is that is it somewhat pearlized. Call me crazy, but that bugs me. It seems unnatural. You get 5 oz. for $25 U.S. Will check on the price in Canadian funds and report back. This product is geared towards normal or combination skin. It sounds like they have changed the formula recently and I think I may have one of each? I will be buying the regular sized version of this soon, which will likely be the new formula. I will update this post when the time comes. For now, I am in love.

Packaging: 9/10
Texture: 10/10
Price: 10/10
Ingredients: ????? 
Easy to Work With: 10/10  
Travel Worthy: 10/10 
Deep Cleans: 10/10
Moisturizing: 8/10
Comfortable/Softening: 8/10
Smell: 10/10
Would I buy this again? Yes!!!    
Overall Rating: 9.5/10 

2 comments:

  1. you made me want to try this~ but for almost a year, I'm refraining myself from using foam cleaner. I've been sticking with milk cleanser because it makes my skin is softer and plumper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I always say, use what works for you! If it's not broken, don't fix it.

      Delete